where can i find a list of govertment tax foreclosures in oklahoma?

Asked by Don Allred, Enid, OK Sun Dec 23, 2007

government tax foreclosures in oklahoma

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


CJ Brasiel, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sun Dec 23, 2007
You can also find foreclosures through HUD.
1 vote
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Dec 23, 2007
Here is a link to government foreclosures: http://www.homesales.gov/homesales/mainAction.do
1 vote
Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Owasso, OK
Thu Feb 21, 2008
This is the Oklahoma HUD link... if you have any questions, please let me know. jennifer@dobsonmetrorealty.com or 405.603.7443
0 votes
TroubleHomes, , USA, Mobile, AL
Sun Jan 6, 2008
TroubleHomes.com is a site to start with.
Web Reference:  http://troublehomes.com/
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more