where can I look at a free list of rent to own home/foreclosed homes?

Asked by Mis.smith, King, NC Mon Mar 21, 2011

Answers

26
Karenhope.kj, Home Buyer, King, NC
Sat Nov 12, 2016
I am looking for a house in Porter ranch CA
Leslie adams, Renter, New York, NY
Fri Nov 11, 2016
hi i want to no where can i find free rent to own listings
Tray2615, Renter, Cincinnati, OH
Sat Jan 9, 2016
Foreclosure listings free in Ohio
Ehabakoud, Home Buyer, King, NC
Thu Aug 6, 2015
I would like to have a house in union county. thank you
Sandra Towns…, Home Buyer, 65014
Tue Oct 21, 2014
I am a senior, I would like to have a house. I have good credit, I am pre-approved , I need help in co-payment or help with money down. I am for real, I do not want a hand out I just want a hand up. Thankyou
Ellen19999, Home Buyer, King, NC
Sun Jan 12, 2014

Sichermove is a India's largest Real Estate Portal. They have a lot of information that will help you. http://www.sichermove.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sichermove.com
eillicbauer, Renter, West Jordan, UT
Wed Jan 1, 2014
West Jordan, Utah rental home with 5+ bedrooms, full basement, 4 bathrooms, nice yard for dogs. area with less snow in the winter. my price range 1,050- 1,500. My moving date is aug 2018.
classyuke54, , Isanti County, MN
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Where can I look for a free list of rent to own homes?
michellemort…, Renter, King, NC
Sun Jul 21, 2013
help the community by answering this question: what freaking question are you talking about? there was none but this you don't make any sense do you live in the united states or are you in India
michellemort…, Renter, King, NC
Sun Jul 21, 2013
where can I look at free foreclosed houses for sale in Bradgate, IA
hazel_hines, Renter, King, NC
Sat May 25, 2013
where can i look at a free list or rent to own home/foreclosed homes?
Rodica Trufin, , King, NC
Tue Mar 26, 2013
I'm looking for someone to help me anyway you can. I have 10 children and I lost my house everything I'm pretty much homeless. contact me at dikat63@gmail.com if you cant help don't answer and make me more depressed than I am. Thank You
oliviasdaddy…, Renter, King, NC
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Im looking for a home rent to own or just to rent can pay 700 a mon in chambersburg pa i need to have aleast a 2+ bed and 2.5 bath and that is okay with pets please email me if you know of any one. my email address is oliviasdaddy25@gmail.com and i will get back to you
neefer53075, Renter, King, NC
Fri Jan 25, 2013
im looking for a 3 bed 2bath home with no money down.i can pay $600.00 mon.can anybody help.Thank you,jenny
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Dec 11, 2012
I hope Mis Smith is not homeless; from 2 1/2 YEARS ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosebud, Renter, 68130
Tue Dec 11, 2012
where can I look at a free list of rent to own home/ foreclosed homes? I need your help. Thanks,
Wendy Middle…, Agent, King, NC
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Contact a local Realtor. They have the latest and most updated information in regards to any Real Estate that is currently available.
nanacollard29, Home Buyer, Clearwater, FL
Sat Nov 10, 2012
I.m looking in to rent to own on a house, I do know if its a scam or not?
Jalisawright…, Renter, Summerville, SC
Thu May 31, 2012
I am looking for and affordable rent to own home/foreclosed in the Summerville or Ridgeville SC area
Bobbyjoe49, Renter, North Carolina
Tue Apr 10, 2012
here is something i think everyone should know there is no such thing as rent to own and or rent to own forclosures they dont do operate or work that way if you want to buy a home you must pay full cash for it or credit card purchased. no one is gonna rent to own out to you at all also rent to own forclosures and homes are not gonna be sold to people with bad credit and people on disabilities they tend to become negative about disabled people they want nothing to do with them they also think disability people are contagious to theier real estate agents whom they come to ask about homes to rent to own foreclosures. they will tell you to leave or sorry we dont sell to people with disabiliy or with bad credit that they find them offensive. this is why they are trying to avoid people with disability or bad credit as soon as they hear that they close the file and good day i have to help someone else they look for rich people who have lots of money now these days people are becoming high minded with love for money not people i have noticed people falling in for money more then anyone else and they get greedy and people have simply become evil with wicked with money. anyone can tell you that for sure in almost every city and town now is going bad like a bad apple. i would just rent for lifetime forget these people it aint worth your time and waste of energy
Really will tell a disabled person "sorry we don't sell to disabled people"? Incase you haven't heard there is a such thing as A.D.A. (American Disablity Act) that says if they do that you can sue them. No person in their right mind is going to risk it.
Flag Sun Apr 27, 2014
no one asked you to speak your mind if your not going to answer the questions then please shut your face
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
jfgjgjg
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
Bull, I Bought a home Owner financed It ballooned in five years Then I was financed by a bank. What I will tell you, the negative about this is you end up paying a higher interest rate.
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
You can too rent-to-own idk where you get your assumptions from because obviously you havent reserched this topic. RentLease with option to purchase or just straight rent -to-own.....educate yourself before shattering someone elses dream of home ownership!!!
Flag Fri Dec 28, 2012
Bobbyjoe49 You are a complette uneducated moron that still live in the stone age probsbly in a cave somewhere
Flag Sat Dec 15, 2012
You really don't know what your talking about. I'm currently in my 2nd rent to own home. Completed the purchase agreement. Used it as funding for the second one.
Flag Fri Sep 14, 2012
Where did you get your information? Perhaps that's true where you've looked, but I know for a fact that not all realtors/homeowners looking to sell are like this. My brother is currently in a rent-to-own contract and very happy with the home and the way the contract is written.
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
i am sorry someone must of really ticked you off, but to let you know you can rent to own in nc
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
Nathan Wolf, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Mar 31, 2011
You should contact a Local Real Estate Agent. Let him/her know your budget, then they can help you find a great deal. Lease purchase / rent to own are only a good idea if you have bad credit. Otherwise just rent, or buy. Don't bother otherwise.
Web Reference:  http://www.natewolf.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Many rent-to-own situations are created. Some will come on the market that way, but not too many. Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find rent-to-own and lease-option properties: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

I agree completely with Sarah that you should have an attorney look at any paperwork. However, I disagree with the possible implication in her answer that they generally aren't good for the buyer. In the right situation, it's a definite win-win for both parties. And Brian is absolutely correct that you should never have to pay for any such lists, or access to web sites.

Richard Coff…, Agent, Midlothian, VA
Tue Mar 22, 2011
For a comprehensive list of available foreclosed homes (bank owned, Hud/VA/RD/USMS, andFannie Mae), anywhere USA, please visit my website. From my website, under "my external links", simply click on the respective links to view properties of interes. Additionally, you can search for non-foreclosure/rental properties by clicking the "homes and trends seach" link:. If I can be of any further assistance to you in your search, drop me an e-mail.
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Be very careful in a rent to own situation. Some of them are set up with terms that are great for the owner but horrible for the buyer. I have also seen situations where the home was foreclosed on during the process. This is where I would recommend a Real Estate attorney take a look at it before you sign or pay anything.
Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Mar 21, 2011
I think Lynn may have misunderstood your question... I don't think you were asking about FORECLOSURES that were rent to own, I think you were asking about foreclosures OR rent to own, is that correct?

Either way, Lynns answer is the correct one. You can (usually) get a list of these for free from a local real estate agent. Never fall for any of these websites that charge you!

If you don't know of a local real estate agent in your area and would like to speak with one that I would recommend, let me know!

Because it's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Dallas Park Cities
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://brianrayl.com
Web Reference:  http://brianrayl.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Rent to own foreclosed homes , most lenders prefer to sell homes than rent to own.

Contact a local Realtor for all your options

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com