what would nullify or disqualify a sheriff sale results.?

Asked by Jcurtiss, Burnsville, MN Fri Mar 5, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Aaron Dickin…, Agent, Champlin, MN
Fri Mar 5, 2010
I would recommend deleting this question since the other question you posted will get you far more detailed answers
1 vote
Keith Manson-…, , Milwaukee, WI
Fri Mar 5, 2010
If the owner filed bankruptcy, reinstatement funds via certified funds recieved before sale, modification or some other agreed settlement with funds received prior to sale.

Some are easy to resolve and some more difficult, it depends on the specific transaction and the lender involved and the state it happens.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert

Metro Milwaukee

0 votes
Brad Anderson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Contact an attorney. If the sale has already happened, you can redeem it by paying the bid price, and penalties. Good luck
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Without any specific details--Any attorney who specializes in real estate can best advise you--most professionals do offer a free consultation--it will depend on all circumstances that led to this point.
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Mar 5, 2010
You really should check with a real estate attorney in your area, at least for the free first meeting to give you a direction. If teh sale has not taken place yet call your bank at once and ask for the home retention department. Once the sale takes place your oppurtunities and rights are diminished. You should however stay in the house because once you move out, you have even less chance of orking anything out. Good luck working things out
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Burnsville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more