Oneprovert, Other/Just Looking in Moreno Valley, CA

what can you do for handicap people on looseing their home?

Asked by Oneprovert, Moreno Valley, CA Wed Jan 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Maritza Guti…, Agent, RIVERSIDE, CA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hello how are you doing, I am sorry that your going thru hard times you are not alone and there is always something we can do to help. You have rights and options please feel free to call me or email me I'll be happy to assist you best regards Maritza G.
0 votes
Lisa LeQuire, Agent, Moreno Valley, CA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
If you are not behind on payments, you have many options available. Try to meet with an experienced, certified realtor to discuss ALL possible choices. The more behind you are, the less options for you.

Give me a call and I would be happy to meet with you in person or you could attend one of my seminars if you would be more comfortable in a group setting.

Please don't let things go too long.
0 votes
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hello there, I had a similar situation not to long ago and found that the particular lender was unable to assist , even though there were special needs in the household.
Please confirm that you have brought this to your lenders attention..

If your lender is unwilling to work with you, we have other programs that may work very well for you.

You can also reach me by phone at 951.329.9605.

Thank you,

Jory Blake
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Moreno Valley Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more