what can i buy out in vegas/henderson area with 25,000 down and possible low credit score as a first time buyer looking to move out there?

Asked by Jeff Bartolo, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Mon Dec 7, 2009

Answers

4
James Bellile, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Hi Jeff,

Probably the same thing as a buyer with an 800 credit score and $25,000 down capping out at purchase price of $287,500.00 if you qualify for an FHA loan. There are a lot of questions I need to know the answer too in order to give you an exact answer. There's a lot of variables that will determine your loan amount. For example, how's your work situation? This one example can be the difference in qualifying for $287K or for nothing at all. For a lot of useful information about all aspects of real estate and my resume, please visit my site http://www.LasVegasRealEstateConnection.com. I would really like to interview to become your agent.

James Bellile
Heather Peck, Home Owner, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Dec 13, 2009
Hi Jeff - I may have the ideal program for you. It is a HUD approved program that is depending on your payment history over the last 12-24 months and not your credit score. And the best part is there is 0 down 0 closing costs and a fixed rate of 4.625% as of 12/3/09 (changes with the rate index).

If you've made all your payments on time over the last 12 months, they will qualify you to buy a primary residence. This is not for an investment property, but one you intend to live in. Its conventional financing so there is no funding fee and no mortgage insurance premium, and you won't run into the problem of not being able to buy some bank owned properties because they don't want FHA buyers.

Let me know if I can help you.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
702-595-7380
LasVegasExpert@yahoo.com
http://www.HeatherSellsVegas.com
Diane Varney, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Dec 8, 2009
HI Jeff,

There has never been a better time to buy in Las Vegas! What you need is a good lender who works closely with a realtor to accomplish your goals. Its great that you have the 25k to put down, and the rest of your financial info will be needed to qualify you for a purchase. I have a great team that can help you. If you would like to contact me, we can get the process started!

Thanks and good luck! Diane 702.401.0307
John Brassner, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Dec 7, 2009
You may only need to put 3.5% down if you qualify for an FHA loan.

Why don't you call/email me and we can discuss your situation.

John A. Brassner, MBA, REALTOR®
The Brassner-Martin Group
Residential and Commercial Real Estate

Prudential Americana Group, REALTORS®
10777 West Twain Ave, Suite 105
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Fax: 702-995-0488
Email: john@john4realty.com

NevadaRealEstateCenter.com, 8REOS.com