what can I do when the mort co wont talk to me, I sent them the death cert. , the will, they return my payments......

Asked by wightman88, Palm Harbor, FL Thu Jan 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bibi Zanella, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
I'll be better able to assist you with your question if I fully understand what is going on with your situation or direct you to the necessary experts? Are your intentions to keep the home? You may need to speak with a person higher up at the bank to get the issue resolved. Please feel free to contact me to see if I can answer your questions or assist you and please understand that I'm not an attorney or accountant and cannot give legal or accounting counsel.
1 vote
Karen Young, Agent, Seminole, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Call me to discuss the details.Sounds like a shortsale waiting to happen and you may not have a house to worry about. Are you entitled to the house? No they wont talk to you if you are not the owner, or If you are too behind? they may not want to work with you. I you know who the executor of the will is.Maybe Send them western union quick collect in the persons name and acct # if you are not behind and want to keep the house and legally have no problem knowing it will be your house til everything is settled?
Karen Young
Charles Rutenberg Realty
I sent payments in on my moms house for no confusion and a record for 4yrs Western Union Quick Collect.
0 votes
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Recently completed several similar situations and in process with another right now.
Advise given must be in alignment with your objectives which are not stated.
Are you looking to sell your home?
Are you seeking relief?
There is SOOOOooooo much that is unknown.
What are the 'other' issues not disclosed.

If you are serious, call.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
0 votes
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Wightman88, Consult an Attorney.
0 votes
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Unfortunately it sounds like you need to hire an attorney to assist you with this problem.
0 votes
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi, I recommend your hiring the attorney who helped you probate the estate to update the records with the bank or lender for the loan. See All lisintgs and get Free information at
http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA .com Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Brokers International
(561)827-6789 julier67689@gmail.com
0 votes
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Attorney time. many local attorney's offer a free 30 minute consult to determine if they can help you. Good luck. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
0 votes
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi wightman88,

Get your attorney involved.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more