Foreclosure in 33026>Question Details

daciijr, Renter in Pembroke Pines, FL

what are the options to save my home from foreclosure if the in-house modification is way out of reach?

Asked by daciijr, Pembroke Pines, FL Mon Jun 23, 2014

The lender came back with a huge payment amount that is impossible with my financials I sent them.

Help the community by answering this question:


I will gladly refer you to a few local professionals who will be able to help you.
Contact me anytime.
Gipskra Petitfour
(954) 678-8416
Camillo Real Estate in Hollywood, Florida.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2014
The best advice anyone can offer you is to speak to an attorney. If you're trying to deal with the bank directly you're at a disadvantage, find a local attorney who specializes in real estate and ask them to assist you. I've attached a link below specifically for Florida residents needing help avoiding foreclosure. This link comes from the Florida State Housing Finance department.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 23, 2014
Thanks for the reply, but I'm sorry, where is the link.
Flag Fri Jun 27, 2014
If you want to keep it, mostly all options will include some sort of payment. There is a forbearance where they can take what is owed and add it to the total loan. Any option will depend how close to foreclosure you have so you know how much time you have,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 18, 2014
You can always short sale your home...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 18, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer