were do I get free listings of goverment tax foreclosure in Philadelphia, Pa.

Asked by Wanda Rodriguez, Philadelphia, PA Sat May 17, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sat May 17, 2008
For sheriff sale, I would go to this website:


For HUD properties, you can go to http://www.hooksvanholm.com

We deal with a lot of investors looking for these types of properties, so if you need help, feel free to contact us via phone or email. Our contact info is on our website below.

Good luck !
Web Reference:  http://www.thesomersteam.com
1 vote
Shelley Kefa…, , York, PA
Sat May 17, 2008

You can try reotrans.com

I'm sure there are others, but the search is free.

Shelley Kefauver
Web Reference:  http://www.YourYorkHome.com
1 vote
Joe White, , 19102
Tue Jul 22, 2008
First off Wanda - Be careful what you wish for.

The Philadephia Sheriff's Office website is http://www.phillysheriff.com

Now before you go, be sure you understand all the laws governing. Don't think just cuz you bought that house at Sheriff sale, you're good to go. The story gets real murky with our State's "Right of Return" laws.

After you hear how many people have gotten burned, think about working with a smart Realtor who knows about REO, short sales and other good buys.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more