trying to find a forclosed home in 60002 area code 4 bed 2 bath for rent and having massive problems

Asked by Jenny, 60002 Tue May 20, 2008

Answers

8
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Jenny,
Have you found the home you are looking for? Let me know if you still need assistance. I service all of Lake and McHenry Counties and can send you listings for any zip code in these areas. If you need to know what a property is worth, I provide a Comparative Market Analysis for buyers and sellers at NO COST or obligation. Why not find out what the market feels a property is worth prior to putting it on the market or prior to making an offer to buy?

Hope this helps.

Gary Geer
Results Realty USa
Deann, Home Buyer, Lake County, IL
Thu Jul 8, 2010
I would not rent a forclosed home. I just got out of that situation. Then bank took it over and i had to leave.
Roxie, , Antioch, IL
Wed May 19, 2010
Have you found anything yet? I have a rental house available in Antioch. The website is:
http://www.roxiemacharg.realtors.officelive.com
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Sat Jan 30, 2010
Jenny,
The rental market is booming. You should be able to find a rental home in Antioch without a problem. Finding a REO property ( foreclosed home) for rent is next to impossible. Banks are not interested in renting these homes, they want to sell them and get them off their books. I specialize in listing and selling foreclosed homes. Now is a great time to buy a home, especially with the up to $8,000 tax credit program. If your credit is a problem, I know lenders that can work with that and help you get qualified to buy. Usually by the time you consider the amount of money required to rent a home with security deposits and advance rent, you may have enough money to use a down payment on your own home and if not you can ask the sellers for some buyer credits to help make that happen. Contact me and I can email you rental homes and foreclosed properties for your consideration.
Web Reference:  http://www.GaryGeer.com
Linda Morten…, , 60041
Wed Sep 24, 2008
There are a few homes in the 60002 zip code matching your 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath request priced from $1450-$2500 available as of today. I'm not quite sure about your request for a foreclosed home - not many banks or mortage companies are willing to rent their foreclosed properties, but obviously there are some homes available. Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information, I'd love to help you find a property!
Dana and Tom…, Agent, Long Grove, IL
Tue May 27, 2008
Why are you looking to rent a foreclosed home? Do you feel that your will be able to get a better rental price because the home is in foreclosure? You may want to hire a Realtor to search for available rentals in the 60002 and surrounding areas. We have fantastic resources to help you!
Mike Stodola, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Fri May 23, 2008
Jenny, are you looking for a particular home or any foreclosure with 4 beds and 2 baths in Antioch? Also, if the home is in foreclosure, renting can be tough. What are your thoughts?
The Michael…, Agent, Gurnee, IL
Tue May 20, 2008
There are a number of homes available for rent in Antioch at this time. Is there a reason in particular that you are looking for a foreclosed home?