Foreclosure in Keizer>Question Details

Tracey Doher…, Renter in Victorville, CA

the house im renting is being auctioned i just received noticed what are my rights

Asked by Tracey Doherty, Victorville, CA Wed Aug 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


That depends on the laws of your state. The best way to find out is to talk to a lawyer. If you're in Oregon, you can get a consultation with a lawyer about landlord-tenant law for only $35 by contacting the Lawyer Referral Service of the Oregon State Bar Association. Contact the LRS by phone at 1-800-452-7636, or use their online referral form at

Best of Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer