thanks for the advice I'm looking forward to it,my concern is wether or not the foreclosed home cleaning is an active business here in nassau

Asked by Jrmi911, Nassau County, NY Mon Mar 8, 2010

county

Answers

3
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Mar 8, 2010
Do a bit of local research. Contact some active Realtors in your area--not to sell them on your service, but just for market research purposes.

Having said that--and admittedly knowing very little about the Nassau County market--I would guess that anywhere there are foreclosures, there's a market for cleanouts and foreclosure home cleaning.

Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Mar 8, 2010
If you are concerned about activity, why limit yourself, in addition to Nassau County consider Suffolk County, Queens and Brooklyn as well.
Cassandra Bl…, , Atlanta, GA
Wed May 11, 2011
I agree with Anna. Touch surrounding counties. It's IDEAL to start out close to home, but your area is one that warrants making yourself available to surrounding counties. (We've traveled over 100 miles to service a client -- one giving us bulk). Also, network with other like businesses in those surrounding areas so you can refer work out to them -- or formally outsource it -- and still make a percentage of the job if you choose not to service it re: distance.

Good luck to you!

Cassandra Black, Consultant/Author, CEO, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC
Web Reference:  http://tinyurl.com/2bjhcw6