Question removed

Asked by nomad1440, 01835 Thu Jan 2, 2014

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
nomad1440, , 01835
Tue Jan 7, 2014
weichert that's all I got plus mls #52564004
Kevin Vitali, Agent, Tewksbury, MA
Thu Jan 2, 2014
This is a foreclosure home. Trulia has it listed as taken back by the bank, but it is not currently being marketed by and agent. It could take a couple of months to many months before the property actually hits the market.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Thu Jan 2, 2014
Unfortunately, when you see the real tytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.

I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Lisa Johnson…, Agent, Newburyport, MA
Thu Jan 2, 2014
I am unable to find any details for a 44 Crowell st. Could you mean 45? 45 was foreclosed on and is now a fannie mae property.
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Thu Jan 2, 2014
I see that the home is a foreclosure. If this listing came from Realty Trac it may not even be available to purchase, it may not have a realtor at all. Realty Trac is a service that simply provides a listing of homes that are in some phase of the foreclosure process. These homes are not available for purchase until they are listed with a real estate professional. My advice would be to call a local realtor and find out if the home is on the Multiple Listing Service.