Question removed

Asked by M, 89117 Fri Jul 18, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Marilyn Orcu…, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Jul 18, 2008
I know it sounds redundant, but it's true, that working with a good agent will be your easiest way to know when it comes back on the market. An agent will also have access to what the bank is requiring from a buyer as far as mortgage is concerned. Please feel free to call me as I would be happy to help you. Being the first is not always the answer-being the best is what counts. Marilyn 348-7146
Web Reference:  http://www.MarilynOrcutt.com
Mark Karten, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Jul 18, 2008
By using a Realtor, they can enter the exact address of the property you desire, and the minute it gets listed, you'll be notified. Most banks require that a listing stay on the market at least 5 days before offers can be submitted. Although I can appreciate the urgency of wanting to be first, the bank wants the competition to drive up the price. If you're not currently working with a Realtor here in Las Vegas, I'd be happy to offer my services to you. Best of luck!
Betsie Taber, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Why don't you get a local realtor to contact the bank. Don't believe for one second that you will be paying less by going there alone. Statistics show that buyers who are using realtors tend to be able to buy properties for less than if they bought them themselves. Having a seasoned negotiator on your side is to your advantage.
liz.carlson, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Fri Jul 18, 2008
That's the value of a Realtor, who is familiar with the process of acquiring Bank Owned or REO props.
and a Buyer agent agreement. Liz