Question removed

Asked by Angela, 98003 Tue Jul 1, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


Charo Bhatt, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Hello Mr. A,

Your more reliable source would be an attorney, specially your BK attorney.

To the best of my knowledge, when a US resident files Bankruptcy, the Fed Govt. protects them from any and all creditors, until it’s discharged from court no one can touch any of your assets or properties.

Check out this website…

There are many online sources and information available to you. Know your rights and
ask your attorney to make sure he is paying attention to your case to protect your interest.

Good luck to you,

Charo Bhatt
Web Reference:
0 votes
Tina Evans, Agent, Cookeville, TN
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Contact your attorney or the trustee appointed (if one was) handling your cpt. 7 bankruptcy.
This is a legal question and as such, unless we are licesend attorneys, are unable to provide and advice.

TIna Evans, Principal Broker
0 votes
Scott Roberts, , Olympia, WA
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Ask your attorney if they provided the correct notice of sale.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more