Question removed

Asked by Rita, Saint Charles/ Greenwood, Atlanta, GA Wed Jun 25, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Tom Braatz, Agent, Brookfield, WI
Sun Aug 31, 2008
Rita
There is a list of lis pendens that is available for foreclosure properties, and also I also call the REO departments of banks to see what they own now.
Call me at 262-377-1459 or email me at tom@tombraatz.com for more info.
I am a buyer agent as well.
My blog is http://www.activerain.com/tommybraatz and I am number one in activerain in Wisconsin.
Sincerely
Tom Braatz
Andrea Crive…, Agent, Milwaukee, WI
Mon Aug 18, 2008
Therea re many foreclosures and short sales available on the MLS. As Adam stated, sheriff's sales are also an option though many times the buyer is not allowed to even preview the home at a sheriff's sale. In Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties alone, there are well over 100 properties listed for sale in MLS.

If you have any additional questions or would like a list of properties available, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email. I have sold several forclosed properties in the last year.

acrivello@firstweber.con
414-807-5851
Adam Kielpin…, Agent, Muskego, WI
Thu Jun 26, 2008
I would check out the Sheriff's Sale in the Waukesha County Courthouse for Foreclosures. However, make sure you do your due diligence before bidding on a property. There may be other liens on the property, which you will owe if you are the successful bidder.