Question removed

Asked by M, 89117 Wed Jun 11, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Is your name Maria? I know someone that was asking the exact same question to me today.
Virginia Hepp, Agent, Mesquite, NV
Thu Jun 12, 2008
I have had some lately that took as long as 2 months, another less than 2 weeks. I always pull it up for my buyers after the closing, print it out, and mail it to them as a courtesy. If you just need proof of ownership, call your Realtor.
Tamra Trainer, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 12, 2008
It should be updated within 30days. I bought a property that never showed ownership in my name until I went down to the recorders office and asked them to update their records. Go down to the County recorders office and let them know that it has not been updated and they will make sure to get that changed for you. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to call or email me.
Tamra Trainer - 702-513-8338
Blythe Manci…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Mark is correct on this. I went through this a while back with a seller. If memory serves, I believe it is because the company that updates the website and the Assessor are NOT one in the same. You can go down to the government office in person and have the correct document pulled if you need it.
Mark Karten, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jun 11, 2008
Great question. As of yesterday, the "official" answer is 4-6 weeks. If you don't see the ownership change to your name, contact your title company to make sure the documents were filed correctly. (I just went through this with a buyer this week.) Whether it's a foreclosure or fair market purchase, the timing is the same. If you just bought a new home, congratulations! If you're trying to see how much the home sold for, contact a Realtor and they can pull up the information before it posts on the Assessor's page.