need photos and complete details on this property (willow pond road -west palm beach

Asked by elliot2300, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Dec 26, 2013

Answers

1
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Dec 27, 2013
Elliot,

Willow Pond properties all sit inside Lakeside Green and there are a variety of units ranging from 1,153 square foot 2 bedroom villas up to 2 story town homes with attached garages. The market inside the neighborhood has been strong but like much of the market things have cooled a bit over the past few months. Inventory levels have crept back up to 7 month highs and pending home sales have dropped to the lowest levels we have seen in over a year.

On Willow Pond we have had 4 sales over the past 6 months and as of this morning there are 5 active listings so inventory is just a bit higher than 6 months which isn't bad. On the bright side there are 5 units under contract which is really good news. We successfully sold a unit for one of our clients earlier this year and the association had put a limit on the percentage of units that could be leased at any time and this was affecting values. We could have gotten about 5% more at that time but investors were pretty much shut out by the new rules.

Your question did not link a particular property but if you would like me to forward you details on the 5 units that are available just let me know. We have a complete analysis of prices in the community and would be happy to share that with you as well.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Fins Up.......................

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com