need help in finding a pro-bono foreclosure attorney to work out mortgage modification that will not

Asked by vze192365, New York, NY Tue Aug 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Barbarag19, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Apr 12, 2017
I'm going through a divorce as well as a foreclosure , My husband just hired an attorney for the house, I don't know where that leaves me . Who keeps house etc., If he starts paying the mortgage May 1st, Can I stay with kids..
0 votes
Troy62messano, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon May 11, 2015
I need help finding a pro bono attorney to help me with a mortgage workout .I have been struggling with this situation 4 over 6 years and all I got is the run around could u please help respectfully Troy Messano970-201-0596 /Troy Messano 306 kelloggstreet Delta Colorado 81416
0 votes
I would keep calling the mortgage company. Try to work out a tiral modification with them, they will ask for the same doucuments over and over sometimes but keep sending them. Also try to find a housing recovery center in your area. Churches have this information sometimes. Call Churches and ask for help from the benevolent fund all churches have one. Most importantly don't give up ask God to put the people and places in your path that can help you. I know what you dealing my situation is very simular. Lastly your stronger than you know! Good bless and good luck.
Flag Mon Apr 17, 2017
RonS, , Concord, CA
Tue Mar 31, 2015
You'll need to be able to complete a sentence before you can expect anyone to respond with anything of substance.
0 votes
Your sense of understanding and compassion leaves a lot to be desired. What is important here is that this person needs help, not a lecture or scolding on bad grammar or sentence construction.
Flag Wed Oct 19, 2016
That was really mean. You can say that in a polite way without insulting or degrading a pesron who needs help.
Flag Sat Dec 5, 2015
Glenda Land…, Home Owner, 29706
Tue Mar 31, 2015
need help in finding a pro-bono foreclosure attorney to help me get my house back. it paid off we have the deed and letter to confirmed.

Glenda McMickens 803-374-3686
P.O.Box 882 Chester SC 29706
0 votes
jhagle4, Home Buyer, Mishawaka, IN
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Yes I do need help. my name is Janice Brugh 574-807-4616
0 votes
romellyvette, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Yes I do need help. my name is Carla Harrison 818 300 9132
0 votes
Robbie Vaughn, Agent, Mineola, NY
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Take a look at this site:

Find free legal aid in New York and information about your legal rights, courts, and more.

Good Luck
0 votes
Amerevision, , New York, NY
Wed Aug 29, 2012
We have your answer! Visit our website to learn more about our legal financing program. You may even qualify for our no-cost legal financing!
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Check with the local Bar Association....
0 votes
My experienc with the Bar Association is they only help individuals with a yearly salary of $20k or less.
Flag Mon Apr 17, 2017
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Garden City, NY
Tue Aug 28, 2012
You can go to for assistance.
0 votes
Yes they do have many avenues to help.
Flag Mon Apr 17, 2017
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more