need contract drown up

Asked by Gloria, Ocilla, GA Tue Nov 8, 2011

we are paying the morage to the finance company each but in someone elses name and when it is paid off the title is to be in our name.she has agreeded to this.need papers stating that. live d here for 10 years.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Get an attorney and not a promise, should this person die, all you have is a he said she said del and their family will yank this property out from under you!
0 votes
Dennis Notti…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Please get an attorney. That is your best bet
0 votes
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Something doesn't sound right:
You have a mortgage but you are paying someone else?

Are you getting a monthly statement from the Mortgage Company?
If so, would you please call them and ask them the STATUS of your mortgage?

You may need to talk to a local Lawyer.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes
Michelle Doy…, , Milwaukee County, WI
Wed Nov 9, 2011

You do not need an agent in this case. Getting a lawyer is your best option. Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Popular Cities in Fond Du Lac County

Email me when…

Learn more