my house has been sold and bought back by the bank, how can I keep it or get it back, we do have the income

Asked by Scott, West Virginia Wed Mar 4, 2009

and are not over spent

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dasha, , San Diego County, CA
Mon Apr 20, 2009
DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE! Stay in it, you need to fight the unlawful detainer. If you have a judgment against you, there is still hope you can win it. I need to know more about your situation, even in which state you are located, everywhere the foreclosures are handeled differently. I will be able to help you. You need to transfer your house to the Trust, and go from there. Trustee can renegotiate the loan, it need to be the third party - the negotiator. I helped a lot of people already. Call me: Dasha 619-504-9594.
0 votes
Susan Miller, , Romney, WV
Tue Mar 24, 2009
If you are speaking about your home that you owned and lived in that was sold and bought back by the bank, then it must have been a foreclosure. You should have received certified letters alerting you to this situation and then asked to catch up on your payments or other scenarios to get your loan up to date. If you are out of the house , then you would have to be able to qualify for a loan in order to buy it when it comes back up for sale. If the bank has it, they may try and sell it themselves.Other wise alot of foreclosures are handled by companies who assign these listings to REALTORS. In any case, if it comes up for sale, you need to be qualified by a lending institution to purchase the property. I hope this helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Point Pleasant Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more