my home is for sale however my ex lives in it and it is going under foreclosure, how should i go about

Asked by T, Grayling, MI Tue Feb 3, 2009

getting my small amount of money that a judge had ordered from the home 2 yrs ago??

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Contact an attorney who can petition courts receive money court order via Judge. Any orders Judge states must be paid is contempt of court charges. Refer to agreement signed by all parties filed with courts for payment. The order should state if not paid ... the following will action can take place ....
Web Reference:
0 votes
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Feb 3, 2009

That is a legal question. Ask your lawyer how you are going to get that judgment or payment agreement enforced. If your house is in foreclosure, I don't think there is going to be any money left from the sale of the home for anyone.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Grayling Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more