my cedit score is 620 i make 10000 my husband makes 100000 he just forclose i would like to know if i could get a loan for a mortgage

Asked by, Margate, FL Tue Oct 6, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Martha McCar…, Agent, Lyons, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
You could certainly try to get a mortgage in just your name. You would have to qualify on just your income, so....smaller home.
0 votes
Minna Reid, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Your husband can not get a mortgage, and neither can you if you were on the mortgage that just foreclosed. If you can qualify by yourself, you can get a mortgage in your own name, although 10,000/year leaves you pretty well limited. There's no way to use his income to qualify - stated income loans have disappeared. Did you mean you make 100k/year?
Web Reference:
0 votes
, ,
Wed Oct 7, 2009
Are both of you on the mortgage that was foreclosed on?
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more