looking for your list of Foreclosure's

Asked by jeromeneale, Baltimore, MD Thu Jun 14, 2012

Anyone can place me in the right direction please..
My Email is: jeromeneale@hotmail.com

Answers

5
Ahmad Rozegar, Agent, Lutherville, MD
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Hi Jerome,
Feel free to search 24 hours a day 7 days a week at http://www.realestatetobuysell.com
Click on the MLS PROPERTY Link and follow the prompts.
You just have to set up your search criteria and you can have foreclosures emailed to you daily as they hit the market. by registering. No fees, no strings attached. Please let me know if you would like to see any of them and if you have any other questions.
Jessica Hood…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Good Morning Jerome,

Most foreclosures are listed right in the MLS with all other properties. We actually have them sorted on our website so you can view just that sub-section. We don't work in Baltimore but could help you find a great agent to assist you.
Donna Stocke…, Agent, Randallstown, MD
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Please give me a call or email and let me know what areas you are interested in and the price range. 410-925-9298
Kathy Hutchi…, Agent, Huntingtown, MD
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Jerome-
Let me know what areas of Maryland you are looking in and I will get you a list!
301-785-1995
Randy Pomfrey, Agent, Perry Hall, MD
Fri Jun 15, 2012
email me at pomfrey@yahoo.com with the areas your looking in and I'll email you back a list :)