Foreclosure in Macon>Question Details

spoaty814, Home Buyer in Macon, GA

looking for a four bedroom with two baths central heat and air.

Asked by spoaty814, Macon, GA Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

6
Hello, my name is Michael Anderson with Ranch Park Homes in Macon Georgia. I specialize in all areas of the Manufactured and/or Modular Housing industry and assist customers in finding land in the area they desire (up to 10 acres). Modular homes are built with the same and often higher standards then most site built homes. Most contractors serving the 80,000.00 to 150,000.00 bracket went out of business due to the housing fall due to lack of approvals or the plight of construction lending. Our industry stepped up to serve this bracket of consumers to satisfy NEW Construction buyers with better quality and loans with “One time closings” with the freedom of choosing your land away from congestion, but not too far from good schools or Wal-Mart..lol The Government, Appraisers, Lenders, Insurance Companies and the Tax Assessor’s now recognize these homes to be in the same class as any stick built home. Because, they are built in a single location (keeping labor cost down), in a controlled environment (assembly line and out of the weather), and materials are bought in bulk purchases (discounts ), we are able to keep the cost Lower than a home built on site with the same square footage. Would it not cost you more if you had your car built in your driveway instead of a factory assembly line. Every plant, not only, has Government safety standards to abide by like automobiles, but also has government employed inspectors working directly in each plant. Modular homes come with 10 year structure warrantee which gives the home owner piece on mind unlike a 90 day warranty offered by contractors... We not only offer newly constructed homes and various land options, but we have "on location" financing which is flexible to help overcome past credit issues or are just starting out with little or no credit as a first time buyer.
1. Financing- We offer rates, as low as 3.75% fixed. Ranch Park Homes mainly specialize in helping individuals with credit issues and/or have been turned down by other dealerships. Our approval success is mainly due to our exclusive lending programs that other dealers and realtors in GA, FL, and SC are not fortunate to have. Many cases, we have either got a customer approved when they were turned down doing it themselves, or got a customer more money, because the lender didn’t approve them for enough money to get what they wanted. We are the only USDA approved Modular Housing Dealer/Builder in GA, so the customers never have to go to branch offices and deal with a “DMV atmosphere,” and unwillingness to help the individual housing needs. There are conforming programs such as “First Time Buyers”, VA, FHA and USDA. We also have non-conforming chattel loans, for people who only want to finance the home and not get their land involved. We also have a credit rebuilding program for individuals needing their score raised for qualification. We help raise credit scores, on the average of, 40-60 points for 85% of our customers. This usually either helps them reach the minimum requirement for an approval or reach the next best program to lower their monthly payment. Not only do we get more customers approved by outside lending sources then our competitors, in many cases, we offer owner financing as well.
2. Land- We will take the time to help you locate land in the County or area you want to live, if you have difficulties finding land. Once the desired land is found we will either bid / negotiate a contract/or even, in many cases, purchase the land giving you bargaining power to lower the price on the land, only to help lower the payments on the overall land/home package. If you already have land in mind, and qualified, the quicker you get us the information, we are able negotiate with the seller to get you the best price. If you own your land or if someone is going to deed you land, you can use that as your down payment and we will do all the improvements, such as , well, septic, land clearing, driveways, electric, etc. and all is included in one affordable monthly payment with your new home. Or, you get just the home only without your land. Owning your own land will also qualify you for our GUARANTEED APPROVAL PROGRAM. We have a (NO MONEY DOWN) program to those who qualify. Ask about this program because it benefits many people.
3.. We have 7 lines of different manufactures (Destiny, Franklin, Clayton, and Cavalier, Live oak, Scotbilt, White pine and TRU). Therefore, To see some of our homes you may visit our manufacturer’s website http://www.destinyhomebuilders.com or http://www.franklinhomesusa.com. This will able you to see the high quality our homes have to offer.
4. We customize homes that will fit your needs. You can even draft your own floor-plan and choose your own colors and other options like 9 foot ceil
You can even go to http://www.Sherwinwilliams.com and choose your own paint colors using their thousands of visual color cards. This only makes your home purchase exciting and that much more fun.
5. Our process is a streamline process, if followed correctly, will get you the most out of the package, at the same time, keeping your monthly payments under the umbrella of comfort ability. The first step obviously would be the initial application which I can email to you at your request. You may download-print-fax or print-write-scan- email it to my direct email. Sending it to this email starts an awesome process that does not cost you anything (like most companies with application fees) or commit you, but simply lets you know what direction to go and what we need to do to help you. This is the stage where I go over what the absolute maximum payment you are willing to go for the Home, Land, Land improvements (well, septic, footers, foundation, covered porches, garage, out buildings, land clearing, straw and seed yard driveway...etc.),and also escrow,(Taxes and insurance) Once I have that information the land is next. I give you a list of properties in the area you want to be or get the information of the property you find on your own. Remember, land has to be kept within reason and Lenders do not like land Barons and it's harder to find comps for the appraisal that's required in every package, so they have a maximum limit of ten acres. The higher the cost of the land the higher the payment will be, so try to keep to a minimal. Once we have the cost of the land and the estimated costs of the improvements we deduct it from the amount we know is your comfortable payment level and this gives me the amount left over for the home. Finally comes picking the home, which is not only the easiest part of this transaction but also the most exciting. I will give you a list of floor plans with different price points to choose from. Some will be below the desired payment, some will be, the same as, the desired payment and some will be 20, 40, 60 dollars higher. This gives you the choice and opportunity to see how much more you can get, with minimal increases of the payment.. Either way, the choice will be yours and we will do our best to satisfy your needs. I have a "No stone unturned" policy which means everything will be “out in the open” and understood from the very beginning of your purchase transaction to the very end. This prevents any surprises at the closing table, after all Communication is the key to any good relationship and I only want my customers to have the most pleasant experience in home ownership.
I am out of our Macon location so; if you do decide to do business with me there will be 2 main trips to Macon that have to take place. The first trip is after the application and pre-approval, since that process is mainly dealing via phone, fax and email to get the lender all required documents needed to determine your program. This first trip is to go over the home floor plans, pick colors, choose upgrades, and spec order your home. You will be able to walk through on site floor plans and we will itemize all processes or stages and put every an all costs on paper. The final trip will be after the home is completed you will need to go either here or our Milledgeville location to close with the attorney and finalize everything so you can move in. You can come more than that, I just broke it down this way for our customers that live a distance away. I sell these packages all over Georgia and surrounding states. Ranch Park Homes have a awesome "turn the key process", which if followed properly, keeps your payments where you want them, when it's time to close. This program has proven successful in keeping my customers happy from start to finish.
. Ranch Park Homes and I pride ourselves in service after the sale. I want you happy even after you close on your new home, because ultimately, our 30 year reputation was built, and is, determined by our customers' satisfaction.
Michael w anderson
Mwanderson68@yahoo.com or 478-251-1732
Hello Spoaty814,
Although you listed "Foreclosure in Macon", I can highly recommend checking out the communities just distance South of Macon. Warner Robins, Centerville, Kathleen, Bonaire, Perry and Byron, all have a good selection of 4 bedrooms + 2baths in the Foreclosure Market to choose from.

Let me know if I can assist you in any way. We also have an office in Macon and can refer you to a local agent if you prefer to stay in Macon.

FYI- save time and get Pre-Qualified with a good lender first !!!!

Sally Wildasinn, Realtor

Fickling & Company
478-662-9093
swildasinn@fickling.com
sallyshomelistings.com
Hi! Are you looking to buy or rent? Is see you marked your question in foreclosures.

Foreclosures can be a challenging purchase, but also very rewarding. There are a lot of questions an agent like myself would have regarding your search.

You can search online through Trulia's search tools and find many answers to your questions, but you may want to contact an agent like myself to get into the details and search for homes that fit you.
Hello, I would like to know a little more about your real estate needs, such as, your price range, what area(s) are in interesting in residing , have you been pre-qualified by a lender, and are you currently working with a realtor.

I would love to assist you with any of your real estate needs. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Best Wishes,

Janice Johnson, Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker SSK
478-745-3991 ext: 224 (Office)
478-262-3393 (Cell)
jjohnson@cbssk.com
Hi, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with your home search. There is still a lot in the market that could fit your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jamie Walters
Associate Broker
478-719-1002
Jwalters@remax.net
http://www.remaxjamie.com