land owner signed an offer to pchse for 3 ac with us but when surveyed he only gave us 1.75 ac is he allowed to do this?

Asked by, Thu Jun 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Jun 28, 2012
No. Find a Realtor right away in your proposed zip code. You can search "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. From your friends at
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more