Foreclosure in Brick>Question Details

Ply365, Home Buyer in Brick, NJ

155k Lake-Shore-Dr-Brick-NJ-08723 I would like to know more information on this house. who assign for these property?

Asked by Ply365, Brick, NJ Sat Jan 8, 2011

Answers

5
Phy365,

I check multiple sources for that address, including Trulia and I don't see that it even exists. Where did you come up with that address? Lake Shore Drive starts with 200 and the numbers go up. There are currently 2 short sales in the $200k price range in that area.

Good luck in your search for foreclosures.

Francesca, Broker Sales Associate
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Unfortunately, that house is not currently for sale.
The websites that post homes in foreclosure do not actually research to be sure they are for sale. Most of the properties that are in some stage of foreclosure never reach the market. The homeowners have many options available including loan modifications.
If you are interestedin receiving information on foreclosed/bank owned properties or short sales that are on the market, contact me via Trulia or my website, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
When you find a property listed as a foreclosure, it does mean that the house is for sale. Trulia publishes reports that are public records of legal proceedings on properties. The amount listed reflects the amount involved in a legal proceeding, not the value or sale price for a property.

Sometimes the owners of a property in foreclosure may be willing to sell the property. Other times, the owner has no intention of selling the property and will seek alternative remedies to the legal proceedings.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
After reviewing properties available for sale on Lake Shore Dr, Brick...there is nothing at the price point you indicated. However, there are several foreclosures ( all stages) located on this street. If you have an interest to review what is available - feel free to contact me at 732-259-6360 - Andrea Di Paolo Heritage House Sotheby's. andrea.dipaolo2@gmail.com. I can assist you in your search
As a Realtor that has lived in that neighborhood I would be happy to assist you in finding this property. As of right now there are no homes on that street listed at that price. Some foreclosure or bank owned homes are not listed or available through an agent, you may have to go to the sheriff's dept or other resources to find it. There is a home listed for a lower amount which may be of interest to you . Please feel free to email or call me for more assistance. Helen Cocuzza (732) 232-1614 Email: Hcocuzza@maryholder.com