is seller financing available in the villages?

Asked by Blade, The Villages, FL Fri Apr 2, 2010

Answers

3
Peter Andres…, , The Villages, FL
Tue Jul 20, 2010
I'm sure seller financing is available. I actually think it will be more available with the inventory of homes growing and the turnover getting more sluggish. Homeowners needing to sell will have this option to offer a good buyer prospect.
Lyle Gant, Agent, Lake, MI
Mon Jul 29, 2013
I have had a couple of owner financed transactions in The Villages. With interest rates on CD's at a miserable 1 to 2%, the idea of owner financing is more viable. Both the transaction I had, the seller did not list the home as owner financing available, BUT it never hurts to ask, and in these cases they were willing. One was for 3 years and one was for 2 years.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Blade,

Owner financing exists everywhere........it's a matter of finding the right situation. In our opinion the best way to identify a favorable scenario is to initiate a relationship with a local real estate professional. An agent that specializes in the Villages may already have a home in mind that would be a perfect match.