intrested in a house dont know how to get ahold of someone please contact joe at 616-318-2823

Asked by Joe Fein, Dorr, MI Mon Aug 30, 2010

68482 white school rd

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jill Shufflebotham’s answer
Jill Shuffle…, , Sheboygan County, WI
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Hi Joe-
Usually the asset company or agent servicing the listing will have something on the front door or a window. It may not stand out; but should be there. Most states require emergency contact information posted at the property. Laws vary state to state.... Try you can then select the state followed by selecting the city.

Good Luck to you!

Jill Shufflebotham-Wisconsin
Web Reference:
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Keep in mind that any local agent can help you with any information needed, showings, etc., contact any realty office(s) and inquire--if looking at a RealtyTrac ad-- keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate, you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more