info on oak ridge estates

Asked by Lynn, Atascadero, CA Mon Jan 19, 2009

foreclosures and new

Answers

3
c.manning5115, Renter, Atascadero, CA
Sat May 10, 2014
I am moving to the area at the end of the month. I am desperately seeking a place to live. I just got hired on at Thomas Hill Organics as the Catering Chef. My job starts on June 1st. I have a dog who is very sweet. She is 3yrs old and weighs 35#. If you know of anything please let me know. Thank you!!!
my email is c.manning5115@gmail.com
Flag Sat May 10, 2014
Gayle Flaher…, Agent, Paso Robles, CA
Mon Aug 23, 2010
Newer development on the westside of Atascadero. On the way to Morro Bay. Access from Los Altos Rd.,
up to San Marcos Road. Offering newer home with coast infuence. More view sites than usable acreage.
If you interested in this area give me a call. I also live on Atascadero's westside and enjoy the cooler climate on acreage.
Gayle Flaherty
Keller Williams North County
805-423-4322
Lic #01069031
Gayle Flaher…, Agent, Paso Robles, CA
Wed Aug 18, 2010
Provide your email to me and I can email you all the listings that are currently available. I live close to that neighborhood and would be happy to show you any of those properties. I have lived in the area for 22 years. Ask me anything.
Gayle Flaherty
Keller Williams North Co.,
805-423-4322
Lic. 01069381