im trying to get a foreclosure to start with my family but im having a hard time,, are there any foreclosures under 50k....????

Asked by Dekan5879, Staten Island, NY Sat May 1, 2010

Answers

3
Team Real Es…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Sat May 1, 2010
Not just yet. However if you are curious about foreclosures, please let me know and I will email a FREE list to you.
Robert Fine, , Staten Island, NY
Sat May 1, 2010
Dekan,
Right now there are no homes available under 50,000. Whether Foreclosed or Not.
The least expensive home today, not a coop or condo, is $100,000. But you should be prepared for the future, and get pre approved by your mortgage banker.
Email me if you want more info about existing foreclosures or any Staten Island property at
bob4help@ymail.com. Also if you're interested in being able to search for homes as if you were an agent also let me know in your email. This is a new service that I am able to provide to all my customers.
Bob Fine
VIP Real Estate.
Daryl & Brig…, Agent, Garden City, KS
Sat May 1, 2010
The first two things you need to do are:
#1 Find a Buyers Agent, a Realtor who is experienced in buying foreclosures in your area. They will advise and educate you through the whole process. They will save you time, money, and aggravation.
#2 Find a loan officer and get pre-approved for the amount you wish to pay. Unless of course you plan on paying cash.