if your bank is foreclosing on you for non payment what are the options to stay in your home????? My loan was sold about five times in 8 years.

Asked by frantaylor2020, Valley Cottage, NY Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

8
Amerevision, , New York, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi Frantaylor,

We have the solution for you! You have the right idea, mentioning the multiple sales of your loan. We are located in Manhattan and have many clients around New York. Here is a brief description of what we offer, and I hope you'll visit our website and call us to learn more about applying.

Amerevision provides legal financing to select homeowners, investment and commercial property owners who seek to dispute the validity of their mortgage debt via the legal forum.

The services we provide optimize our clients’ likelihoods of obtaining meaningful restructurings of the terms of their mortgage loans, and/or significant principal reductions. We apply fine-tuned underwriting, structuring and management processes to client files, enabling our clients to resolve their disputes proactively, economically, and favorably.

Amerevision selects cases for funding where the subject mortgage loan is defective, fraudulent or wrongfully-originated, whether the borrower is the plaintiff or defending a foreclosure. Prior to application acceptance, we engage in a thorough analysis of a potential client’s real property and loan documentation, identifying flaws in mortgage origination, closing, servicing, securitizing and recording.

Amerevision funds litigation by paying a client’s attorney directly for services performed. Our funding is non-recourse, which means if a client is unsuccessful, we are not repaid the monies we have expended on their behalf. We are paid only if a client settles their case successfully, and our fee can be paid in manageable monthly installments.

We invest strategically in the success of our clients’ cases: our interests are entirely aligned with theirs.
Web Reference:  http://www.amerevision.com
John Genovesi, Agent, New City, NV
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hi for a limited time my foreclosure lawyer's are offering a free consultation. This is the ONLY way to really know your options. If you are serious about your situation contact me. All the best John G.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Option 1 Pay all outstanding monies owed on the mortgage.

Option 2 Contact your loan servicer and try to arrange a loan modification.
R Wright, Other Pro, NY,
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hi Fran, to be honest no one can give you a realistic answer without additional information. The ultimate question is if the bank wiped away all your debt and gave you a new loan would you be able to afford the mortgage payment and #2, how much money have you saved since you are not making mortgage payments?

If you havent been able to save anything significant or you won't be able to afford the payments then what is your reason to hold onto the property. I am sure the process can be delayed by at least 12 months.......but what is your end game?????
frantaylor20…, Home Owner, Valley Cottage, NY
Mon Aug 27, 2012
short sales do not allow people to stay in their homes.....but thanx for the advise
John Genovesi, Agent, New City, NV
Mon Aug 27, 2012
I specialize in helping homeowners who are in foreclosure. Let me tell you, I have firsthand experience in what you are facing. In April 2007 I was foreclosed upon. The bank took the property. A week later I had a heart attack. I am not kidding you. At that time, I felt helpless. I was lucky that the bank never filed a $100,000 default judgment against me. You may not be so lucky. Since then I vowed to find out as much as possible so that others would not have to face it. I have searched and found some very good professional people, who are local and can really help. Feel free to call or email me. I am casual and conversational. Once again, I’ve been there.

The foreclosure team here at Keller Williams is in the business of saving homes, and we want to help you! We specialize in helping homeowners who are in foreclosure. Our vast experience in the residential real estate market gives us a great advantage in pricing, marketing and selling homes in a quick and concise manner.

Let my foreclosure team do the following for you:

• Arrange for a short sale of your home, with no additional money owed by you to your lender;

• Avoid a foreclosure in lieu of a short sale, decreasing the detrimental effect on your credit score;

• Arrange for you to leave your home and move on when YOU want, not when the bank forecloses and forces you to leave;

• Free yourself from a seemingly trapped situation, where foreclosure seems the only option;

• Eliminate your mortgage debt so you can move on with your life.

Our foreclosure team includes experienced real estate attorneys who can advise you as to the most current laws regarding short sales, foreclosures and all options available to you as the homeowner. Call me today at the above number. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to meet you and talk.

EMAIL ME AT JOHNGREALESTATE@GMAIL.COM
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate and see exactly what options you may have; a short sale may be a possibility.
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hello Fran, Sorry to hear about your dilemna but believe there is recourse here. You would need to Short Sale your home ASAP. I have alot of experience in this field and am a local Agent who can be of help! Please get in touch with me ASAP if you wish @ 845-304-3040 or my email allan.erps@randrealty.com. Hope to hear from you. Regards Allan