if the house listed or under bankruptcies(chapter 7) how this it will work is it the bank owns this or is this consider forclosure? or this cheaper

Asked by buyer, 75013 Tue Oct 6, 2009

price? what about tax lien, is that also consider forclosure? how about sheriff sales, what is that?

Answers

3
Gail Polo, Agent, Saint Paul MN 55116, MN
Thu Oct 22, 2009
This home is not a short sale nor a foreclosure. The owner is selling it through me with Edina Realty. It is priced to sell and compete with foreclosure homes. It is a great deal as it is a double lot and the house is huge enough to have up to 6 bedrooms if the buyer would chose to install egress windows in the basement. There are 3 entrances- and if the basement were finished off - one could practically have another separate apartment. This is nice for extended families living together.
The advantage is that we can close immediately and the seller is offering a one year home warranty.
Michelle Pie…, , North Dallas, Dallas, TX
Thu Oct 22, 2009
It sounds like you are an investor in training? I am a real estate agent who works with investors, I would be happy to sit and talk real estate with you. Give me a call on my cell, 972-800-7617

Michelle Pierson
The Dallas Home Team
972-800-7617
Amy Downs, Agent, Garland, TX
Wed Oct 7, 2009
If your home is included in a bankruptcy, the attorney will have to approve the sale. I have sold homes in the past that were included in a bankruptcy without any problems. You would just need to put in "special provisions" of any contract that the sale is contingent upon approval from the bankruptcy court, which could cause a short delay.

If I can answer any other questions or assist you with your sale, please contact me at 972.468.5136.

Your real estate resource,
Amy Downs, Realtor
972.468.5136
amydowns@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.amydowns.com