i need to answer a foreclosure actionn over taxes owed do i deny all claims

Asked by farb42, Cincinnati, OH Mon May 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Frank Diaz, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue May 21, 2013
Hard to stop the tax man. You want to deal with them directly to try to buy time. Call an attorney to find legal ways to slow it down. In the end, they will most likely have to be paid.
0 votes
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Tue May 21, 2013
Question 1 do you paid the taxes? The tax man is hard to deal with get some sound legal advice.
0 votes
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
I have no idea what you are asking, but it sounds like a legal question so a lawyer is where you would need to go to ask.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more