i have $15000 saving and $50000 equity home ready to have right away i want to bay a land o house with this money can someone help me please

Asked by rodibacote, Bakersfield, CA Wed May 15, 2013

Answers

2
John 'Rob' A…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Wed May 15, 2013
Please contact me at the number below to discuss in detail. Feel free to email me as well.

​
Kerry Anderson
REALTOR®
(661)345-0944
thanks for your time to contact me well my goals is to buy a home or land with this money to me is very important to find a house with big back guard coz later i can built another unit or add. in case i can find a land tu buy i want it maybe no close to bakersfield. it doesnt maker if tha house hace 2 or 3 bedroom and one o more bathroom in can be a one acre or more i will happy to find a land to build a house later.
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
Dee Oliver, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Wed May 15, 2013
I will be happy to talk to you either in person or by phone to help you in your real estate purchase. We need to determine what you want in a home, what area and other details. Then we can start looking. Please call me at 661-747-7763. Thanks. Dee Oliver -- Miramar International -- Kern County's Largest Local Brokerage.