i have a person who wants to sell home then rent it from me its under water whats safest way to make happen

Asked by Ericeisenhuth, Ridley Park, PA Thu Apr 12, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 13, 2012
In order to best protect yourself, consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate...
1 vote
Benny Smith, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Safe will depend on how well the person pays. I would recommend setting up the contracts such that the future renter will loose big if they do not pay on time. If the person does not have cash to put in the deal, I would make you putting six months rent into escrow for the purchase. That way they have some reason to pay on time everytime. But most important keep this on a professional basis not on a to help someone out. If you are doing it to help out.Then just give cash not your credit.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Ridley Park Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more