i have a list of foreclosues singl family homes where can i find the auction places i have all zip codes.

Asked by Georgeajrab, San Bernardino Sun Jul 29, 2012

i need to bid on some homes i am an invester

Answers

3
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
The best information can be found on foreclosure radar.com. It is a paid site.
Byron Lohman, Agent, Palm Springs, CA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Tim's answer below is direct and to the point. Harsh, maybe, but Trustee Auction is no place for the unprepared. LPS Agency lists many of the auctions in San Bernadino County: http://www.lpsasap.com. You need to register but there is no fee. Others can usually be found on Auction.com. I have consulted for clients at the sales in neighboring Riverside County. Just be prepared.

Byron Lohman, ABR, CDPE, SFR
Prudential CA Realty
byron@byronlohman.com
CA Lic #01272085
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Do you know what you are doing? Buying at a foreclosure auction is not like bidding on the Storage Wars TV show. You need to research property, do title searches for undisclosed liens, you buy a dump and then find out it has a $10,000 tax lien guess what, it's yours too. You can't even find the property, how can you buy foreclosures -- oh, I hope you know its CASH too.