i filed bankrupcy to stop foreclosure of my home. now i have losted my house. what should i do?

Asked by Angela, Louisville, KY Thu Apr 17, 2008

i'm need to find housing. i'm still paying the trustee. i filed chapter 13. should i now file chapter 7

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Thu Apr 17, 2008

You may want to consult with an attorney to determine if a Chapter 7 BK is best for you. As to rentals you may want to try your local craigslist as Trulia does not have a rental forum here. Good luck.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more