i file a chapter 13 to save my home, the lawyer told me to contact my mortgage co. to ask for a loan modificat

Asked by Cristina, Tampa, FL Tue Oct 28, 2008

can they tell me the actual amount of my home and do i qualified for a loan modification

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Octavia Chev…, Agent, Safety Harbor, FL
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Please do get in contact with the bank they will work with you and they will allmost for sure give you a lower rate on your mortgage. Octavia
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Oct 28, 2008
The bank is happy to work with clients not have a foreclosure. You might want to contact the bank prior to filing chapter 13 many banks are allowing homeowners remaining in their residence.
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more