how to approach a lender?

Asked by Azi, Wed May 14, 2008

we are renters of a forclosed house in berkeley,ca. we would like to approach the current owner (countrywide) and make an offer for purchase before the house goes on the market. Is it possible? would countrywide consider our offer or they prefer to put the house back on the market? How can we come up with an offer price? Any agent in the eastbay who is knowledegable about these kinds of purchases? Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more