how much would a real estate attorny generally charge?

Asked by Ge, Tampa, FL Thu Apr 1, 2010

Answers

5
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Apr 2, 2010
For what services?

If it's for a specific, well-defined service (such as a contract review), just call and ask.

If it's for something open-ended, then it'll be by the hour. The attorney will quote his/her hourly rate and may be able to offer an estimate of the number of hours it'll take.
Kelly Cook R…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Depends on what the issue is. But generally it is between $250 - $350 for a 60-90 minute consultation.
Margaret Has…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Real estate attornys usually charge by the hour. Why not talk to a few attornys and find out how much they charge per hour or if they will charge you a flat fee.
Robin Lynch, , Westchester County, NY
Thu May 27, 2010
Hi Ge,

It depends on each individual attorney and the type of work that you want done. Since a big part of my business is done through referrals, I can recommend John S. Lynch, Esq. He is based in Lakeland, Fl. His direct line is 863-604-2952.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
Rick Scherer…, , Tampa, FL
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Ge,
Most attorneys charge an initial consult fee by the hour. When you consult with various firms, ONLY attorneys can charge a fee for a distressed homeowner. Alot of new "Foreclosure Assistance" companies that are springing up all over the country that have no true legal representation, or attorney present, CANNOT charge you a fee legally. Most inital attorney consults can range from $200-$400. Keep in mind, typically you get what you pay for. Itt is a good idea to research or interview the attorney prior to the consult. How long have they practiced foreclosure defense? What is their success rate? How many current cases do they have? What is their specialty if not foreclosure defense? I have worked with the Law Office os Randal Reder, http://www.redersdigest.com and have had many very pleased clients. I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or we can do anything at all for you, Rick

Rick Scherer & Kevin Reder, ALHS, CLHMS, P.A.
813.892.7907
Smith & Associates Real Estate
3801 Bay to Bay Blvd
Tampa FL 33629