how do you stop a trustee sale on a home that was beneficiary deeded to adult children.?

Asked by Maguilar, 33060 Thu Aug 20, 2009

Answers

3
charlotte194…, Home Buyer, Pompano Beach, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
my q/ is did some one kill them self at that address
THIS HOME IS NOT FOR SALE!!! BUYER ALERT!!! The home is up-side down in "toxic loan". Currently in illegal foreclosure proceedings for a trustee sale Nov. 30th, 2015 due to predatory lending and unfair lending practices as well as mortgage backed securities which have been ordered by federal government offices to squash ALL of the "toxic loans" that were closed not just this property. Be advised of these illegal practices that are still haunting my family for over 7 years. "I'M NOT SELLING MY HOUSE" If anyone has this issue or can help address this issue. Please contact me at email: notforsale4027@gmail.com
Flag Sat Nov 14, 2015
blaison samu…, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Thu Aug 20, 2009
Sherry is right! This is a legal question and need to consult with a real estate attorney.
Sherry Stapf…, Agent, Bossier City, LA
Thu Aug 20, 2009
That is a tough one as there are so many stipulations that may be addressed trust. I highly recommend you seek legal counsel immediately and bring a copy of the the trust with you. ~Sherry
Flag Sat Nov 14, 2015