how do i find foreclosures or pre-foreclosures in the Heritage Highlands Golf community in Marana, AZ?

Asked by Jeff, New Hampshire Tue Apr 8, 2008

Answers

15
Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sat Apr 10, 2010
I do nearly all of my sales in Heritage Highlands and have all the available homes listed on my web site. Right now there are only a couple of bank-owned properties available but there are 3 more coming up soon. I can be of assistance in your efforts. Lets talk at your convenience.
Nick - 520-437-4540
Christopher…, , Tucson, AZ
Sat Apr 10, 2010

Have you found the information you are looking for?

Chris Szabo
Tierra Antigua
chris@Arizonanewconstructionhomes.com
Kathy Vallee,…, , Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Dec 17, 2009
I am a short sale specialist in this area and have met with several clients that are upside down with their mortgage. They have discussed letting their home go back to the bank. In fact, I know of a single homeowner that bought several homes for investment and now they are in bankruptcy...so most definitely these homes will be for sale with the bank as an "REO" or "Bank owned" property. I have the addresses and I am waiting for them to be listed any day now. So I know there are foreclosures in Heritage Highlands or better yet pre-foreclosures. I have a website that will be launched 12/22/09 dedicated to foreclosure list of homes for sale. Let me know if you would like to me send an email about the launch.
Kathy Vallee, Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
Oro Valley-Marana, AZ
520-219-1024
Richard Leci…, , Tucson, AZ
Thu Dec 17, 2009
I have been watching and there aren't any bank or lender owned homes at this time. I can only remember one here over the last year. Foreclosures are not that common in the better active adult communities as the seniors tend to be in a better situation then the average family these days.
Richard Leci…, , Tucson, AZ
Sat Dec 12, 2009
You can have MLS listings sent to you free when a bank or lender owned home at Heritage Highlands comes on the market. If you'd like, give me a call and I can do that for you.
As far a pre-foreclosures go title companys have lists of distressed properties or watch the Pima County court records and you will see in advance what may become a foreclosure.

Richard Lecinski
Long Realty Company
Oro Valley - Tucson - Marana Arizona
520-834-4663
http://rlecinski.longrealty.com
, ,
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Go to "http://www.GoogleAForeclosure.com" - move the map to Marana & you will see all of the homes for sale, plus, you can also see what homes have sold for recently.

Navigate around on the page, zoom in, click on the details, take a look from a close-up satellite view, save the properties you like to your Favorites…

You can be alerted by email instantly when new foreclosures are available for sale in Heritage Highlands by signing up for the Foreclosures at the bottom of the map.

This is a great property search tool!

Enjoy,
Ros

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
(480) 422-5095 Direct
Web Reference:  http://www.ezAZloan.com
Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Jun 8, 2009
I live and work the Heritage Highlands community and currently there aren't any foreclosures. The last one just sold and the other two are under contract. There are some very good prices on homes in the area though. At this time there are just 38 homes on the market for sale.

You can check out my website for all the Heritage Highlands homes via:

http://www.DreamUponAHome.com

or email me for further information and I will send you updates automatically;

nick@themanninggroup.com

Thanks and all the very best,
Richard Leci…, , Tucson, AZ
Sun Jun 7, 2009
A Realtor can search for bank or lender owned homes. I also receive a list weekly of distressed properties that will be foreclosured soon.
You should remember that all foreclosures are not good deals and you and your Realtor need to do your homework.
You can see all the homes at Heritage Highlands for sale on my wen site.
http://rlecinski.longrealty.com Just click on the Quick Links on the left.
Rich Lecinski
Long Realty Company
520-834-4663
Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed May 20, 2009
Hi Jeff,
I have an incredible value on a short sale home right now in Heritage Highlands at Dove Mtn. It was under contract but the buyer's lender messed up. Its a 2020 sq ft home on a large lot with good views of the #8 hole and SW Tucson Mtns. The short sale agreement is for $250,000 (only $124/sq ft)

We received an extension from the lender at this time, but it won't last long. Call or email for more details.

This is a Santa Rosa floorplan - very open and highly sought-out in the area.

Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Hi Jeff - the majority of my business is done in Heritage Highlands and Dove Mountain. There is currently one home in a "Short Sale" status for $259,000, but should be able to be gotten for less. It is a Hillsboro floorplan (very popular) with 1702 sq ft. No views but the home is a bargain at this pricing. Short Sale will be dealing with the Bank.

I'm a neighborhood specialist and would be happy to assist you.
Kathy Vallee,…, , Oro Valley, AZ
Wed May 14, 2008
Hi Jeff,
I specialize in this area "Heritage Highlands: or "Dove Mountain"; so if you would like more information on this community I would be happy to send you updates via email. No obligation...just be specific and I will address your questions and/or email a foreclosure list.

Have a terrifc Day!

Kathy
Jerry Murphy, Agent, Anthem, AZ
Thu May 1, 2008
Hi Jeff,

Is there a particular reason you like Heritage Highlands in Marana? I'm not familiar with that area, but if you are interested in a golf course community in the Phoenix area I could assist you there.
Leslie Of Tr…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu May 1, 2008
Hi Anne McKechnie,

I'm afraid that such an advertisement for your services is not permitted on Trulia Voices. Please review our Community Guidelines located at http://www.trulia.com/guidelines/ and check out our Agent Best Practices blog post at the link below for more helpful information.

Best Wishes,

Leslie Taylor
Trulia Voices Moderator
Anne Mckechn…, , 85718
Mon Apr 14, 2008
HI jeff,

Feel free to email us we have current foreclosure information from the County.
Feel free to let us know what are you specifically looking for in the community and we can shoot you an email of any matches.

Warm regards

Anne
Michael Krot…, Agent,
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Hi Jeff,

Easiest way would be to look through the Tucson Multiple Listing Service website (TARMLS) and hope that the property description states that it is a pre-foreclosure or bank-owned property, however many homes keep those remarks in the section that only other agents can view.

Shoot me an email and I'll be more than happy to send you a current list of all foreclosure and pre-foreclosure homes in Heritage Highlands (I actually live in Marana myself).

mk (at) michaelkrotchie.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tarmls.com