how do I get an adress and mls for a property?

Asked by T, Manhattan Beach, CA Thu Jan 31, 2008

gates ave in manhatan beach foreclosure

Answers

5
Mbrealestate, , Manhattan Beach, CA
Sun Sep 6, 2009
You can search the MLS on my site for all homes listed for sale in the MLS in Manhattan Beach - very easy to use - will give you all the info and photos you need.
ManhattanBeachRE.com
Web Reference:  http://ManhattanBeachRE.com
Keith Kyle, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Wed Jun 11, 2008
I'm not sure if you were able to get your answer or not regarding the home on Gates and as you wrote this a while back we're probably talking about different houses. Click on the link below to see the home on Gates.
Maya2, , Los Angeles, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2008
I would be glad to provide you with a weekly list ofo listed foreclosures in the area you are looking. along with details of property. However since we do this one at at ime for each buyer we do ask for a commitment that we would be your buyer's agent.

I can get you upto 105% financing on you're purchase. Also at my company we rebate you 20% of our real estate commission at closing. You could use this towards down payment, closing costs or to update the property after purchase.

Please call me at 323.230.9775 with additional questions.

Maya Swamy, Broker, List! Buy! Save!
Willie Baron…, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2008
Hi I am a Local Realtor in Manhattan Beach. We have VERY few foreclosures in this area. There is a Gates Ave in Manhattan Beach and if you want to call me or e-mail me I can look into it.
Terra Bruns, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2008
What kind of information do you have on it? I have access to alot of foreclosures but I need some distinguishing information....are you currently working with an agent? If so, they should be able to find out for you. If you aren't then feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to assist you!!
Web Reference:  http://www.TerraBruns.com