Jack Bakal, Home Buyer in New York, NY

how do I bid on this property from out of state?

Asked by Jack Bakal, New York, NY Sun Oct 5, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002873244--Abbott-Ave-Mia…

Answers

6
Jack Bakal, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Feb 12, 2012
Mason was a wonderful broker interested in my needs and very honest. With my busy business,he worked to make everything easy. I would recommennd him to any one. When it came to the closeing he handled every detail while I was out of town. All I had to do was get the keys and enjoy my new home.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
I suggest that you have an agent, friend or relative preview the property and send you photos and a neighborhood snapshot. The property is located in an area that I am very familiar with.

North Beach is an up and coming section of Miami Beach between the 60's up until 88th Street North Beach is framed by the Atlantic Ocean to the East and The Intracoastal Waterway to the West.

Abbott is just one block west of Harding Avenue and is a very convenient location. The beach is just 2.5 blocks away!

If you would like a list of similar properties that are on the market- just replay to me via my Trulia®, contact form and request "North Beach Under 75K"
Daniel A. La…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
You can also submit an offer contingent on viewing the property. This will hopefully let you secure the property and still allow you the opportunity of flying down once you've come to an agreement on the price. I don't think you should be as worried about any problems for being an "out of state buyer", but you should have your loan in place prior to submitting any offers since this is a bank owned property and they will NOT look at any offers without a pre-approval. If you should have any other questions or if you would like me to further research this property please feel free to contact me directly. I would be more than happy to draw up an offer, contingent on viewing the property, and then email or fax it to you if needed.
Best of luck,
Dan Lamas
Ernesto Joub…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Hi Jack,
I'll be more than glad to help and guide you through the whole process, and my services are free of charge for you. Fell free to contact me whenever you wish.
Ernesto Joubert
786.285.4962
realejoubert@aol.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Jack,

It helps to have a contact person that you are comfortable with and can trust that would preview the property and let you know if it is worth a quick trip to Miami to make the final decision....we do not recommend purchasing anything without seeing it first hand of having a dependable contact do this for you.

When we do this for our established customers we always take additional pictures of the home that are emailed to the buyer and call them by telephone from the property and talk with them during a preview walk through. This provides an offortunity to give first hand descriptions as well as answer questions for the buyer.

We would be happy to recommend a top notch Trulia agent to use as a contact. Let us know if you have any interest.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Carrie, Both Buyer And Seller, Say Cheese!
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Carefully, carefully, carefully.

First, register at RealtyTrac. Then get the name of the lender. Take a quick vacation to Miami to see the property. Get a realtor to find out any problems for out-of-state buyers, and give you advice on this purchase. Reasearch local comps and rental histories.

If you can't go to Miami, is there a trusted person who can look at the property for you? Don't bid on what you haven't seen unless you are only gambling with this money.