Foreclosure in Nashua>Question Details

Cura, Home Buyer in Yucca Valley, CA

how come every house i found thru a foreclosure website says for sale but then it says it was sold on the listing date?

Asked by Cura, Yucca Valley, CA Thu Sep 3, 2009

Most often the website is not about providing you up to dat information, but a teaser to subscribe or pay for up to date informatio, all which you could get for free from reputable sites. There are no short cuts to getting info to "beat" out other buyers to a deal. Once teh property has been foreclosed, the property needs to be vacated, cleaned and appraised. then is put on the market with a local broker. Your best bet for getting up to date info on new listings to have a buyer broker or to check in with the leading listing agents of upcoming properties that they may be working on, but are not priced yet for the market. I often list the properties i have coming on the market on my web site, but are on hold due to a wait in being cleaned, waiting on an eviction or price. Bottom line...Dont pay websites...
Web Reference:
Unfortunately Cura, many of the foreclosure websites are scams, who's main business isn't to provide foreclosure information,but to harvest salable email addresses and "warm leads" to provide to real estate agents (for a fee). Many foreclosures eventually end up being listed on MLS (the public search for New Hampshire is, some are sold at auction (though most auctions result in the lender buying the property back if the 'reserve bid' is not met). Your agent, presuming that you have one, will probably have access to the other means of seeing foreclosures (the legit. auctions, HUD-owned homes, etc) Please let me know if I can help.

Val Cloutier, Realtor, Accredited Buyer's Representative, e-Pro
New Hampshire & Massachusetts Real Estate Services
call or txt 603-965-5197
Web Reference: