how can i see the pictures for the Condo that the own by the banks and Foreclosure?

Asked by Liane Jardine, Tampa, FL Fri Jul 26, 2013

Answers

6
Lynn Brock’s answer
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
LIane Jardine, Pictures of distressed properties are not available online, unless they have been listed by a real estate agent.

Part of the buyer's due diligence is to research the property prior to buying. If a distressed property, this woul involved your own title search, driving by the property and researching its background through public records.

Most often this is an enormous task and very time consuming. Trying to accomplish this long distance is difficult.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-iinc.com
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Why do you need to see photos?

In Tampa Bay you will need to get out to a property the first day it is listed if you want to get a "chance" to bid on the property. Almost every property receives multiple offers within hours of being listed.

I don't recommend buying a property sight-unseen unless you are a sophisticated investor with a competent Realtor assisting you.
Lisa Reeves, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
You may want to get an agent to reach out to the unit owner to do a short sale depending on where the owner is in foreclosure status. However banks have become aggressive with modifications an even if a property is in foreclosure it may not be active if owner is paying on a modification plan. There may also be litigation between Condo association and banks too. Get a local agent to help you navigate this and don't expect a really good deal with prices in S Tampa going up.
Lisa Lowe, Agent, Belleair, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
If the website where you found the property does not have any photos of the condo, it may not be listed for sale just yet. Try typing the address of the condo into your search bar and see if the property is showing-up on other websites.

Of course, I do recommend you partner with an experienced, real estate agent who is familiar with bank-owned properties in the Tampa Bay area. Even as a Realtor, if I were moving to Washington, PA, I would certainly rely on a local Realtor to help me find a home : )

Best wishes!
Lisa
Jim Pell, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Contact me I will get you a full list 813-855-1343 or jim@jimpellhomes.com

Jim Pell
813-855-1343
PEOPLE'S CHOICE REALTY SERVICES LLC
Liane Jardine, Home Buyer, Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
I am trying to buy a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Condo in south Tampa Florida that is up for foreclosure