how can i look for foreclosures without credit card info being given!?

Asked by Dean Allen, Gulfport, MS Thu Feb 28, 2008

i am trying to look at foreclosures to buy a rental property, i wont give out credit card info, but i would like to recieve some listings of the foreclosures around the gulfport pass road area, i see them, but it says it needs my info for details

Answers

5
Teresa Waltm…, Agent, Gulfport, MS
Mon May 7, 2012
Dean,
I am a real estate broker in Gulfport. If you haven't found an agent to work with please call or email me and I will put you on an automated list to get forclosure property listings as they hit the market. I am also a Realty Trac agent so if you need information on pre-forclosure properties I can look that informaton up for you also. I hope to hear from you soon.

Teresa
Tamara Eastep, , 39507
Wed Feb 18, 2009
Hi Dean:

I live, work, and play in your area. I can forward you a list of foreclosures. I am an associate of the #1 Coldwell Banker office in the state. Please contact me at Tamara.Eastep@coldwellbanker.com with your email address and I will gladly forward that list to you.
Meredith Fau…, Agent, Natchez, MS
Thu Feb 28, 2008
Here's the link for MS HUD houses - otherwise, most of our local foreclosures list with agents and can be found on Realtor.com! Good luck!
Donald J. Le…, Other Pro, Tacoma, WA
Thu Feb 28, 2008
Hey Dean,

I am not in your area and cannot help you personally, but try my webpage with at least a dozen links to banks and lien holders with foreclosures: http://www.realhomes.us/repolist.htm

Tip: Since Lien Holders, Banks and Mortgage Companies WILL PAY the selling "Buyers Agent" a preset fee, you may as well pick out an expierences savvy agent to assist in the process. It will cost you nothing to have a buyers agent assist. EZ stuff.

My 2 cents worth,
-Don
Web Reference:  http://www.realhomes.us
Chrissyg89, Home Buyer,
Thu Feb 28, 2008
Go to your counties, or what county you wish to purchase, website. There you can search forclosures for free. Thats how we found our 44 thousand house, but dont be fooled by forclousures, most are still expensive because who ever was in them did not pay for very long. We found that 85 % of the time the forclosures were just., if not more. expensive than the regular for sale by owner homes.