how can i find out more info on the houses that im seeing on ths site that have been recently put into foreclosure status?

Asked by Sarah Warner, Ashtabula, OH Sun Nov 25, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100661857--E-27th-St-Asht…

Answers

2
Chriss Gerha…, Agent, Ashtabula, OH
Sun Nov 25, 2012
This is 1369 East 27th Street. It was listed by a Realtor for $14,700, and now has a pending contract. There are other foreclosed properties in this area. Please call me; I can let you know when bank-owned houses are listed. Chriss Gerhardt 440-344-4581
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hello Sarah,
I suggest that you interview a few real estate agents in the area that you wish to purchase and select the one who has the most experience working with distressed properties, knows the market well, and who you feel comfortable with. That agent will be able to inform you in greater detail about the properties that interest you and possibly find others that most closely match your criteria.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty