hi, my house is going to auction in 2 weeks, I have no plans as to where to go or what to do. the bank did not disclose right info on the house,

Asked by Cleo, New York, NY Wed Sep 4, 2013

as they never inspected it. the house has serious issues as foundation unstable on one side, mold issue, & recently African snails all over the out side which I heard are health hazerd if coming in contact with. also pool area gone as they think it still has a pool. my husband couldn't do anything cause he lost everything to foreclosure including his business, had a nervous break & became disabled(63 of age) I'm a 52 years house wife. no income other than his social security & food stamp . & I have a loyal friend I have to take care of, a female shorty good pit dog. I rescued & took care of her for the last 3.5 years. cant just give her up to God knows what will be done to her. does anybody know if I can stop the auction by notifying somebody of the condition of the house, & condition of the owner.? & who would I notify?? running out of time, I need HELP. I appreciate any help & advice anybody can give me..

Inam, Florida.

thank u .

Answers

3
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Call a bankruptcy lawyer...NOW They can at least postpone the foreclosure and give you time to get your affairs in order, but they will need time to work so don't wait.

The bank does not care about the condition of the home and they have no duty to disclose anything you tell them to a future buyer. You are barking up the wrong tree there.
alhollatz, Home Owner, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Nov 12, 2013
I am so sorry for you. My situation is different, but very much the same. I have no job at the time, and my son is disabled. Bank SAID the were "working with me" then sold my home at auction! I am devastated, and feel like i am about to have a nervous breakdown, I have no where to live and no funds available. I used to think that people should "save for a rainy day. Keep yourself safe. Have money set aside. I DID all of these things and have spent ALL OF my savings, all retirement money, now am in this hold having chest pain every day. How can it possible be legal to sell your home out from under you when they said that they would help with a modification---I could have had a job to afford it by the time paperwork was done. Please pray, count on Jesus to get you through this. HE WILL, and you will be stronger, and more wise because of it. Go to your church every day, sit there quietly and pray, find Jesus inside of you and you will feel strong. DO not listen to people who laugh or say this will not help. It may not change your home loss, but it WILL CHANGE YOU!!! "I promise, I will never leave you" that is what Jesus told us before He allowed Himself to be crucified. Good luck, you say a prayer for me and I will for you!
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hello.

Give me a call to see what advise I can offer or how I can help
Where are you located?
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com