hey I want to buy some cheap house. I am living abroad

Asked by Olivia Lasaracina, Washington, PA Mon Feb 3, 2014

Answers

14
Nancy Turbyf…, Agent, Gainesville, FL
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Hi Olivia - I am a Florida realtor and specialize in working with Buyers. I am happy to help if you are interested in purchasing property in Gainesville, St. Augustine or North Central Florida. Please feel free to get in touch with me at 352-494-0501.
GreatLakesPr…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sat Feb 8, 2014
We are Great Lakes Property & Investments, INC. We are a full service real estate firm that specializes in management, maintenance and rehab of residential properties in Southeast Michigan. Our service area includes Detroit, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Genesee counties. We look forward to working with you on a long term plan that will maintain the curb appeal of the property, as well as realizing your financial goals. Great Lakes Property & Investment, INC does not just collect a fee for collecting rent. Due to our diverse experience, we can handle collections, maintenance, rehabs, distressed properties, evictions, negotiations with banks and much more. In today’s economy, these are all issues that may be relevant to your property. If you need help solving issues with your property or are just looking to maintain the current cash flow, we would love to see how we would be able to assist you. What We Do Property Management, Maintenance and Rehab for the following property types: • Single Family Homes • Duplexes and Triplexes • Apartment Buildings units • Commercial Properties- medical, retail, office and industrial under 400,000 square feet (313) 647-0930 http://www.GreatLakesRentalProperties.com GreatLakesProp@aol.com 'Putting Great Tenants Into Great Rentals"
Crystal Hard…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Please contact me at crystal@crystalhardison.com
Tyrone Woods, Home Seller, Fenton, MI
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Affordable apartments for rent at Botsford Place Terrace Apartments, Farmington Hills and Cass Lake Front Apartments, Keego Harbor in Oakland County, MI.
Crystal Hard…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Please contract me at crystal@crystalhardison.com
lacps1, Both Buyer And Seller, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Give me a call about investment opportunities with our Company and see if our Real Estate Investment strategy would benefit your current portfolio Corey Aldridge COO Westco Investments
323 517 3695
Crystal Hard…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Please contact me at crystal@crystalhardison.com or 313-790-4484
Eugene Glenn, Other Pro, Detroit, MI
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I may be able to help, I have listings that are not yet listed on the website or MLS. I can be contacted at 1.888.257.5023 or by email info@wholesaledetroitproperties.com.

Eugene

Please Visit My Websites:

http://www.wholesaledetroitproperties.com

Because Price Does Matter
Chris Bailey, Agent, Novi, MI
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Olivia,

Where are you looking to buy cheap houses at? What are your intentions with the home? Do you plan on living in it, or are you looking for rental properties? Can you please share more information with me? Thank you.

Chris Bailey, Realtor
Remerica United Realty
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hello Olivia,

I have a list of homes available for investors like yourself. These homes have been rehabbed, have tenants and management companies in place. They are priced anywhere between $20,000 - $35,000. This is a completely hands-off investment. The management company will take care of everything and direct deposit your money into your back account every month. We have worked with investors living outside of the US as well as investors from other states. We can help you get everything in place.

Kathy Persha, Investor/Associate Broker
Affordable Homes
Rehab Detroit
Keller WIlliams Realty
kathy@kathypersha.com
248-817-2330
schlumel, , 20129
Mon Feb 3, 2014
We have many investors who live in another country purchase homes from us. One of the initial items that must be accomplished is forming a corporation in the United States and getting a bank account. We have a tax advisor/CPA that can accomplish this for you.

This is the information needed in order to establish a corporation:

1. Your full name

2. A tax identification number or social security number

3. Company name you want to use

4. A copy of a passport or other identification

5. A United States business address (if you don’t have one you can use our office address in Michigan)

6. A United States bank account

The houses we sell to investors like yourself are considered turn key properties because the houses have a tenant in them paying rent and a management company who handles the rental collection and deposits the rent payment directly into your bank account.

We take videos of all the houses we sell to show the condition of the property and that it is in good standing. Some investors will choose to order an inspection to verify the condition of the house.

The closing process is handled by an independent title company who handles the money transaction and issues you ownership papers(a warranty deed) on the house.

We have a great reputation in delivering good houses with an excellent return to our investors. There are many houses we own that you can view and determine if one of them fit your investment criteria. If you are interested in setting up a Skype call to get to know us better we are happy to do that.

Please email me directly at schlumel@hotmail.com for any further questions!

Liz Schlum
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Go to the city of choice, bring money and find a Realtor to shop with.
without travelling ?
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014
Torielle Abr…, Other Pro, Southfield, MI
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Contact me at aabrams2011@gmail.com or 313 422 5562. I can get you a good cheap property
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi Olivia,

Buying property here in the US is a fairly easy process. Begin by finding a local agent that is familiar with your targeted location and they will guide you step-by-step through the process. Good luck,